A CUSTOMIZED PLAN FOR social media
Custom home building lends itself to telling a visually rich story. Unfortunately, many builders do not take advantage of social media as a sales tool. And, we've found that very few have a deep image catalog of the projects they have completed. Builders are missing an opportunity to reach a demographic that is doing their research and selection of custom home builders largely based on their social media footprint.
By hiring our team, we will:
1) Manage accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. We may also consider YouTube, LinkedIn or Pinterest.
2) Create a social media calendar scheduling approximately one update per account each day.
2) Capture images weekly from pouring the foundation to building and finalizing the home for your clients.
3) Grow and engage your followers. Instead of posting a simple image or video, we'll request some a response from your followers through a call-to-action.
4) Share your expertise in this field by demonstrating your best practices and unique processes when you build.
5) Introduce your team, and highlight their specialties so that potential clients can get to know them.
6) Seek out testimonials to share on your social media. Word of mouth is the best tool in any business.
Not only will the commitment to showcasing your work create a steady stream of content for your brand, but it will also inspire your followers to consider hiring you after seeing your skill and expertise. Every project is different. We'd love to meet with you to discuss getting your social media strategy kick-started or just re-energized.
- We will capture the build from beginning to end.
- As your project progresses, we will not only photograph it and post to your social media but we will explain the process your team is following.
APPROXIMATELY FIVE POSTS/WEEK
- An important selling tool is your team. We will photograph them in action on your project.
- We will also post video soundbites to your story.
- At the completion of your build and once staging or furniture has been moved in by residents, we will photograph the interior and exterior of the home for your marketing purposes.
- We will also do a walk-through video to post to your story.
AT PROJECT COMPLETION
- We'll employ relevant keywords with good search traffic potential.
- We'll use hashtags your potential clients would search for.
- We'll link your partners.
- Then we'll tell you how your traffic has increased.
This year the First Internet Bank will feature 11 incredible custom home builders in the stunning new community of Holliday Farms, a luxury custom home community and Pete Dye designed golf course located in the heart of Zionsville, Indiana. If you are one of those 11 builders participating then it is the most ideal time to REV-UP your social media.link to home-a-rama